Friday, December 2, 2011

Let the Games Begin

Well, I've been thinking about doing this for some time now...so here goes. I'll try not to be too boring. Though that doesn't seem to have stopped anyone else from doing this.  I've been in Second Life for almost 5 years now and think that gives me some perspective from which to prattle with some dignity. Whether or not it makes me interesting...you'll have to stick around to see.

Some shout-outs are in order, to a couple of my friends. To Ilene who started me down the slippery slope that is Second Life. Thanks for helping me break my tv habit, and replacing it with an even bigger one.

 To my life partner Danny, thank you for your patience and perseverance. You know that all my journeys only and always take me back to you love. 

To all the wonderful people I've met from places near and far Kisten, Brianna, Wesley, Parrish, Arianel, Maggy, Carson, Lizbet (to name just a few)...thank you for touching my real life and helping to make Second Life more than just an escape.  To all the ex-boyfriends...thanks for the fodder.  To everyone else,  yes I have 5 years of chat logs..bet you weren't counting on that.

A good place to start...at the begining....Nicky over the years.


Nicky 3-22-2007


Nicky 9-7-2007


Nicky 7-25-08

Nicky 11-8-09

Nicky 2-22-10


Nicky 12-3-11


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world Mr Nicky Tot.
I can't wait to see your posts, make it juicy heheheheh

xxx

Gareth said...

I always find it interesting not just how avatars change but how they don't change. The little subtle things we keep, chins, eyes, facial settings, body proportions, all say something about us. I'm not sure what.

-V- said...

Great blog......love the transformation pictures of Nicholas Patrono. You're treasure and glad we are friends. Continued happiness in your Second Life Journey.

Post a Comment

About-me

Nicholas Patrono has been a denizen of Second Life Since January 2007.

Featured-Content

Popular Posts